Some Funny and Sunny Pictures

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I know that I post mainly pictures of Abby and don't have much to write about. But the truth is, Abby is pretty much my life (have I mentioned how OVERJOYED I am not to be grading research papers at the moment?!) so until something crazy-exciting happens around here that requires typing about--like I rescue someone from a burning building or a meteorite crashes on our front lawn--you'll just have to settle for more pictures of Abby. :)

I couldn't help but capture her getting toys out of the cabinet. (I finally realized that I was NOT going to win the Battle of Don't-Open-The-Cabinet-of-Important-Stuff, so I got SMART--or just caved in- and switched out videos for toys! Now it's 100% Abby's cabinet.)

I got Abby out of her clothes to try on a new dress, but she took off before I could get it on her. How cute is a baby wearing nothing but diapers and shoes?! Only a baby could pull that off, right?? She carries that darn monkey around all the time. I brought it back from Longview. Winnie's not too excited about it, as that tail's been slung in her face quite a bit recently.
The two good looking people I am lucky enough to call my family.
She LOVES that silly worm. Matt found it between the cushions, and it was a reunion of magnificent proportions!
This is the new dress we bought at Target today. I can spend WAY too much money there. Can I get an Amen?? Anyone? Anyone?
I LOVE window shots. Can you tell?


I hope your day was as blessed as mine.

1 comments:

The Venables said...

AMEN sister!! I just bought Mabry that SAME dress recently! It is so super cute.....who could resist?! Not to mention, Target's prices for baby clothes are pretty stinkin' good so it's "no guilt shopping"!(until you add it all up that is!) Thanks for all the great pics of Abby....she is such a cutie pie. I am dying to meet her and see how she and Mabry get along!