New Pics

Friday, April 18, 2008

Abby is 11 months old today, and it took us THREE photo sessions before Abby finally sat still enough for me to capture just the right "11 month" picture! Matt and I tried--unsuccessfully--last night, so it was a miracle I got a good pic this afternoon all by myself! Hooray! Anyway, Matt has to Photoshop the sign in (believe me, it is impossible to take--the paper is just too alluring for her, so we don't even try anymore!) So, to tide you over until I can post it tonight, here are some recent pictures.




This girl chews on anything. Her crib is starting to show the wear and tear!
My cell phone is her favorite teether. I normally don't let her chew on it, but she looked too darn cute that I let her do it just so I could take her picture!
Seriously, this is her favorite thing to do: Pull out pretty much every book in the bookshelf.

3 comments:

The Johnstons said...

I love seeing what Abby is in to because she and Parker are so close in age...and they do a lot of the same stuff. Parker has the same crib and it is all chewed up, I have the same cell phone (not so chewed up), and Parker loves pulling all the books off the shelf too. It seems I can always relate and sympathize with your posts! :)

The Johnstons said...

Forgot one thing...that first picture of her is SO precious! She looks like an innocent little angel.

The Venables said...

That girl is SO precious! I love all her expressions.....she looks like she is always having so much fun. Keep up the great posting.....hopefully I'll get a new one up soon, but don't hold your breath.:)