Attention Readers of People Magazine!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Our good, long-time family friend Rufus, who teaches with my mom at good ol' KC, took these beautiful shots of our family last July. He is an absolutely phenomenal photographer, and we were honored to have him capture these moments in time. Rufus has a photo spread in this week's People magazine as well, which I have to admit is pretty cool, as I was a long-time subscriber until I realized that I was draining money on celebrities I really didn't care anything about! But that's a whole other post... Even though he has published his own book of photographs, is a frequent photographer for Texas Monthly, and studied with Ansel Adams, I'm most impressed that he has a spread in People magazine. Go figure! :) Anyway, if you happen to get this week's magazine, check out his pics and the truly heartwarming story that they go along with.





1 comments:

The Venables said...

Truly beautiful pictures! I am so jealous.... we don't any NEAR that great!