Just Some Pictures

Monday, April 7, 2008

There's no news to report, just that Abby's new antibiotic quickly took effect, so she is 100% back to being healthy and happy and active. And boy is the girl on the go. Constantly. She never stops. One second she's here. The next second, she's there. She talks to anything, anybody. On a stroll around the neighborhood, she talks to the trees, people we pass, a parked car. At Hobby Lobby today, she talked to the floral arrangements, the wicker furniture, the seasonal decor. My mom assured me that this is strictly genetic, as she and I both talked non-stop as children. My great uncle even called me "Magpie." Well, just as I am Bettye Jr., Abby is definitely Cathy Jr. She is my little ball of energy. I just feel bad for Matt. One Cathy was enough to handle, but two?? Poor guy! :) One thing is for sure: Our house will never be silent with me and this little Sweet Pea around. :)
Uncle Chris came into town for a visit this past weekend, and with the weather as beautiful as it was, we took Abby to the park up the street. Here she is swinging.

And here she is eating the grass.
I think Uncle Chris loves Abby! :)
Abby's new favorite thing to get into is the keyboard at the desk. It is simply imperative that she punch as many keys as possible as many times a day as possible!
Smiley baby

0 comments: