Spring Pics-Part One

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Here are some pictures from our time in Longview over the past week.

Little Miss Bunny Ears.


Here's our Family Easter Photo.

Here's my family: Dad, Chris, Mom with Abby, Matt, and me. This is right before we sat down to an absolutely delicious homeade meal. I am so fortunate that my family and my in-laws are all one big family. Every weekend we're in town, we all spend Saturday night and Sunday lunch together. It truly makes me feel blessed!

Here are the crazy guys in my life: My WONDERFUL husband Matt, the best brother-in-law EVER, Jason, and the best brother EVER, Chris.
Abby absolutely loves pulling on my hair. She thinks it's the most fun! I think it just hurts! :)

Here she is at the Mill Run pond. What a gorgeous day to take a stroll! She had the best time examining the grass and watching the ducks!

Here's Abby with her Papa Rick. His goal is to have her fishing by the time she's two. This is the same man who bought her a little pink plastic fishing pole while she was still in the womb!! Gotta love grandparents!!

Stay tuned for Spring Pics-Part Two!

0 comments: