Easter/Spring Pics-Part Two

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Here's the final installment of pictures from last week. Thank you Rick and Evelyn for mailing the CD to me! :)

Abby started off Saturday morning by reading her favorite columnist's--Grandpa Van's--article in the Longview News-Journal.


Then her Nana and I took her to the park. She enjoyed swinging...

...got a lesson on static electricity...
...and gave her mother a heart attack as I caught a glimpse of 15 years in the future, when she's actually beginning to drive. However, this car is not nearly as awesome as her mom's first car, a turquoise Grand Am.

Saturday night Rick outdid himself (as he always does!) with his grilled pork tenderloin. Yum! Here's Auntie Em, Grammie Bettye, Abby, and me
The Tenner Clan.
Here's the last of the Bunny Ear shots. I promise. :)

1 comments:

The Johnstons said...

That picture of Abby reading your Dad's column is SO cute!