I'm Over The Weather because we're Under The Weather!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Everyone is napping. Matt, Abby, and even Millie and Winnie. So, I thought I'd take this time to post some updates and pics. The house is SO quiet! I may not have much time, so here goes. Matt's been sick since Sunday, (probably triggered from this crazy Texas weather we've had recently), and for those of you who know Matt, for him to take a day off work is unheard of (he's taken 2 in 7 years!), so you know he must be sick! Well, sure enough, Abby woke up sick this morning. Poor things! They both feel awful, and it's no fun having a sick family! So, that's why I haven't blogged in a few days. (You know, it's funny: Had anyone told me ten years ago that they hadn't "blogged" in a few days, I would have told them to alert their doctor immediately!) Ah, ever-changing vocabulary. Thanks, technology!


Here's Abby's get-well note to her sick Daddy:

We attempted to make Matt feel 100% better by putting on Abby's Tech cheerleader outfit. It did brighten his day. However, it did not lower his fever as I had anticipated. Darn. Perhaps if it had been maroon...


Here she is trying out some crazy cheerleader move. Is Cheerleading an Olympic sport? I'm thinking Gold Medalist here... Or at least scholarship recipient...

Here are a couple more pics from the past few days.
How do things like this happen??

Enjoy the beautiful weather!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That baby just keeps getting bigger. I can't wait to see y'all this weekend!!