All Better...Finally!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Sorry for being out of commission for a while, but our household was hit with the sick bug! First, Matt was sick (which lasted over a week), then Abby got sick with a cold, which progressed into a double ear infection, and then I got hit (bad cold, fever, etc.) So Abby and I decided to head to Longview earlier than expected. We were both in desperate need of some recuperation time, and frankly, I wasn't able to take care of a sick baby by myself when I was feeling awful. We spent the entire week in Longview, and I'm so glad we did! It took three days for Abby's antibiotics to fully kick in, and THANK GOODNESS she is now feeling better! Ear infections are NO FUN! I forgot my camera in the haste of packing, but picture CDs are on their way to me in the mail.

So, I'll post the only two pictures I have at the moment. After everyone was feeling better, we were able to enjoy the absolutely beautiful Spring Break weather. Abby visited the Easter Bunny, went to the park, played in the grass by the Mill Run pond, spent tons of time with the grandparents and Uncle Chris, and enjoyed exploring the grandparents' houses!


Longview Mall has, quite possibly, the world's most ghetto bunny! Abby wasn't really sure what to think of him, and frankly, neither was I!!

She loved her bunny ears though.

More Easter/Spring pics to come...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Linda says, I adore this photo of Abby with her Easter Bunny ears! Glad you guys are better and it is great to have you back so that we can enjoy all the photos!

The Johnstons said...

I have to agree about the ghetto bunny...only Viewtown! Glad all of you are all better. I wish I had known you were in town the same time as us...we could have gotten together as long as you would have promised not to get us sick! Love her 10 month picture!

The Venables said...

So funny about the ghetto bunny.....I would expect nothing less from the Longview Mall!:) Glad to hear you are all feeling better and you got some good TLC in Longview. Gotta love grandparents!