Just pics

Monday, October 13, 2008

Here are some pictures from an impromptu stairway photo shoot. I honestly believe that pigtails age a girl about 12-18 months! Honest!



Kisses
BFF Ellie came over last night. The girls had a great time at the park, eating some good burgers, and playing together. Too cute:
Ellie, a.k.a Evil Knievel.
This morning we met our friends Anne and Harper at the park. Harper will make SUCH a great big sister come February!
Isn't she just adorable?!
I'll leave you with two thoughts: How do things like this happen?!

...and how is it that Abby will wake up at 6:15 on both Saturday and Sunday mornings but sleep until 8:00 on Monday??? Poor Matt! He took over parenting duties for most of the weekend as I was not feeling too hot. Thankfully I am feeling better. I love you, babe! :)

1 comments:

Julie said...

I love Abby's bangs and pigtails! I'd do it to Jameson if he'd have it (well, maybe more like if Zach would have it...)