Anniversaries

Monday, October 6, 2008

It was two years ago yesterday (October 5, 2006) that we saw Abby for the first time. In honor of that monumental occasion, I will post our very first sonogram picture of her. I was only 5 weeks, 5 days along, yet we could hear the heartbeat! Amazing!


Here she is one year later, age 4 and a half months.


Also, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that today is another important anniversary--the first wedding anniversary of our brother- and sister-in-law Jason and Emily. Here they are at their rehearsal dinner. Happy Anniversary, guys!!
Me with the beautiful bride
Matt with the handsome groom
Here's to another 50 years! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When I first saw the sonogram picture I thought you were announcing some baby news..LOL!

Unknown said...

Hey, I like the new layout!! Lookin' Good!