A Video and Pics.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Thanks to those of you who commented about my Nap Mat situation. Turns out I'm not the only one who has dealt with this before! Strength in numbers!

Here's a video I took at lunch to show off Abby's tricks (Grandparents, I know you are wanting to see this!) I would have asked Abby about body parts, but she recently discovered her nostril, and, frankly, if I asked her where her nose, ear, or mouth was, she would probably put her finger up her nose. Figured you didn't want to see that!!



I'll take the opportunity to post some pictures while Roo is napping.

Abbster and me
She had to support the Aggies on Saturday, much to her father's chagrin!
Typical of our family: Abby wears her Aggie shirt as she sits in her Tech chair. Go figure!
Pretty in Pink for church
Future majorette.

OK, I love this picture. We went to Pump It Up last week, and Abby can climb up to the top of the slide via the rungs and slide down all by herself. She only will go down on her tummy, backwards though. Here she is mid-slide. Hilarious!
We pay 6 bucks at Pump It Up, and instead of playing on the bouncies, all she wants to play with are the balls and cars. Sigh. However, we don't have this super cool car at home (Matt and Jason had it when they were little though!)
She loves the bark around the tree
Cutie patootie
Taking a ride in the Doll Stroller

2 comments:

The Venables said...

Love the video! What a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

I love the Aggie T-shirt. She is a cutie.