Seven Things I'm Happy About

Monday, September 15, 2008

1. The BEAUTIFUL weather today! It put me in the BEST mood this morning. It's amazing how something as simple as a temperature drop can make you have a good outlook on things.


2. The fact that Matt, for the next month, is working from 8:00 to 4:30 instead of 5:00. And because he is carpooling, he gets to ride in the HOV lane, which makes him arrive home even sooner! Hip Hip Hooray!! Does anyone else find the 4:00-6:00 time slot the longest of the day??


3. My new Yankee Candle, Fall Festival. When I was at Willowbend I stopped by the Yankee Candle store, and one of its employees was the most knowledgable candle scent guy I had ever come across. He could spit out ingredients like there was no tomorrow. It was rather unbelievable. So, here's to you, Yankee Candle Guy, for your input in making my house smell deliciously Fall-like! :)


4. Wednesday nights, simply because of Project Runway. I heart that show.


5. The fact that The Office and Survivor start up soon! Too bad we have to wait a little while longer for Lost and 24 though!


6. For my friend Tracy and her hand-me-downs for Abby. I kid you not, at least one third of Abby's wardrobe comes from Tracy and what her girls have outgrown. Thank you, Tracy!!


7. The fact that Abby has been sleeping for two and a half hours. Oh, and also because her ridiculously high fever from last night has subsided as of mid-morning. Thank you, Motrin!!



Enjoying the "FINALLY FALL IS HERE" weather this morning.
Too cute Wind Pants from Tracy
And I couldn't resist this comparison picture taken back in December. No kidding: I thought Abby looked SO grown up in this picture when it was taken! Funny how perspectives change, huh?

1 comments:

The Johnstons said...

so, i have lots of comments so i'll correlate them with your numbers. :)

1. this weather is absolutely GORGEOUS!

2. UGH...the 4-6 hours are sooo long! and jered doesn't even get off work until 6!!

3. yum, i think i may have to get me a fall festival candle. that last line made me think of the budweiser commercials on the radio...we salute you, mr. yankee candle guy. is that what you were going for?

4. ohhh, i so wish we got bravo, but we don't currently get it with our satellite package...i do love me some project runway though!

5. cannot wait for the office!!

that's all from me! have a great week! :)