I'm Going to be an Aunt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

That’s right. Our brother-and sister-in-law Jason and Emily are pregnant!!! Woo-hoo! I don’t think I could be more excited! Can you feel me grinning through these words?! Jason and Emily are two of the most caring, generous, loving people I know. They will be such wonderful parents to Baby Tenner. Already they are such wonderful Aunt and Uncle to Abby. I seriously think Abby loves being around Emily more than she does me sometimes! And who can blame her? Auntie Em rocks!

Due date is March 4 (Yes, they held out a full trimester to tell everyone. And this was quite a difficult task for ol’ Chatty Cathy here.) I have to give a huge shout out to Baxter (that is what I call Emily—long story) for putting up with my Mega Long Words of Advice. Poor thing has had to listen to earfuls of suggestions from me. Sorry, Baxter!

Baby T will be mulit-talented, I’m sure. Taking after its parents, it should be musical, artistic, bilingual, a lover of all things carbonated, and an expert at Guitar Hero!

Matt and I couldn’t be happier. Well, the grandparents are pretty darn excited about grandbaby number two!! They’ve already bought numerous “gender friendly” outfits. Congrats, you two!! You’re already more than 1/3 of the way there!


Freaky Fertility Facts:
When Matt was born, Rick (Matt’s dad) was 28 years, 10 months old.
When Abby was born, Matt was 28 years, 10 months old.
When Baby Tenner will be born, Jason will be 28 years, 10 months old.

Matt and his brother Jason were born 1 year and 10 months apart.
Emily and her brother John were born 1 year and 10 months apart.
Abby and Cousin Tenner will be 1 year and 10 months apart.

How strange is that??



The happy parents

5 comments:

Tim and Steph Lovell said...

That is such wonderful exciting news!! Another baby joining the group!

Unknown said...

WOW, the fertility facts are pretty strange and neat at the same time!

Anonymous said...

Hey...Vic here...those are some pretty strange fertility facts.

Anonymous said...

Jason and Emily will be such great parents! What a blessing for them and their little baby! Love, Aunt Linda
(Someone did a lot of fact finding to come up wit all the interesting fertility facts.)

The Johnstons said...

how exciting and so fun that baby t and abby will be so close in age...all those numbers are crazy!!