A Short time in Longview

Sunday, August 24, 2008

We postponed our trip to Longview to Saturday morning. Luckily Abby was feeling better by then. Woo-hoo! We needed our "Grandparent Fix" and they needed their "Abby...oh, and I guess her parents too-fix." Ha. Anyway, it was a busy 28 hours, but we had a great time.

Here are the four doting grandparents with Abby. They don't look like they can spoil a little girl, right?!
My Top 6 Pics From The Past Few Days:

1. Abby has been attempting to climb onto the coffee table. She can do it, unfortunately. And our little girl loves to test the limits. I love this pic. Notice Matt's "NO" finger. Abby's reaction is hilarious. It's like she's thinking, "Whatever, Dad!! Would I do anything wrong??"

2. She loves to cuddle soft objects. I caught her snuggling with this little bear the other day. Too precious.
3. Abby's number one man. She LOVES her Dada.
3. Abby also loves her grandparents, including her Nana. Here they are sharing a kiss. I'm loving the fact that we can ask Abby for a kiss, and she'll give us one!
4. Just ol' Mom. :)
5. I 100% blame BFF Ellie for this one. I tell you what, that Ellie is a bad influence!!! :)
6. The Three Beggars.

This coming Friday night, Abby will experience her first high school football game. My ol' alma mater, Longview, plays Allen, which is quite convenient for us, considering we live 5 minutes from the stadium! Perhaps Abby will be mezmerized upon her first glimpse of the majorettes and want to proudly follow in her mother's footsteps. HA! My guess is she'll be pretty antsy by that point, and we may already be back home!

Happy week everyone!

1 comments:

The Johnstons said...

oh my goodness, that picture of her snuggling the bear is absolutely precious!!