Artist Abby

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I really have NO time to spend blogging right now, but I just had to post these pics really quick. Between shopping for the last Christmas presents on the list, wrapping presents, straightening up the house, getting started on laundry, etc., little time is left for blogging. Oh well!

When I dropped off Abby this morning at MDO, two pieces of art were waiting for me. Here is the future Artist's paintings:

First, I call this one "Candy Cane." (original, huh?) It looks like the teachers may have helped guide her hand a bit on this. That's OK with me. And WHAT PENMANSHIP!!! Ladies and gentlemen, do you know any other 19 month olds who can write their name so precisely?? ;)
This one I call "Poor Reindeer." Yes, folks, that's a reindeer. Apparently the teachers weren't around to help guide Abby as to where to place the eyes, nose, and antlers. You know what though? I LOVE IT! I wouldn't have it any other way!!! However, if this reindeer were to come to life, I'm fairly certain he wouldn't be allowed to guide Santa's sleigh. Can you imagine the look on little Susie's face when she spies out the window Christmas Eve and sees THIS over her house?? Can I get an Amen? That's all I got.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you have a Picasso on your hands :) Cute pictures from school!

The Johnstons said...

LOVE that reindeer!!

Sarah said...

I think the reindeer is awesome! You ought to frame that for a keepsake to put out each Christmas!!