Tutu-Too Cute!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Here are some recent pictures of The Abbster. We had a couple of photo sessions in the front yard.


Little ballerina. This was my tutu when I was little. My mom throws away nothing. Thanks, Mom! :) Sadly though, I doubt Abby will be successful as a ballerina. Genetically, I fear that it's impossible. Ever seen that episode of Seinfeld where Elaine attempts to dance at a party? Yeah, that's me. :(


Oh the humanity!!!



Abby loves playing with Millie's Mean Kitty. Millie...not so much.
Oh, and a few days ago Abby fell asleep. During lunch. It was hilarious.

3 comments:

Tim and Steph Lovell said...

I love the pictures!! We cant wait to one day finally meet Abby in person though!!

The Johnstons said...

love, love that picture of her sleeping in her high chair...that is just too precious!

Anonymous said...

i love the tu-tu pic. it is my absolute favorite! can't wait to see you guys soon!
-kathy