First Mother's Day

Monday, May 12, 2008

I celebrated my very first Mother's Day yesterday. I only had to wait 51 weeks to do so! :) We had a wonderful time in Longview with our families, which made the weekend more special. Here are a few highlights.

Me and Roo
The fam
Mom, Chris, Grandma, me, Matt, and Abby (Dad was the photographer!)

The adorable reason I get to celebrate Mother's Day! :)
Abby has become a pro at walking with her little car. She can't be stopped!

My cousin Holly and her family came to Longview on Saturday for a quick visit, which included their twins Rachel and Sarah.
Baby on a mission
My new favorite picture of Abby
Here's to a great rest of the week! I will be busy preparing for Abby's first birthday on Sunday. Time sure does fly, doesn't it?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day! You look so happy. I can't believe Abby is turning one this week...time does fly!
-kee