Splish-Splash

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Miss Abby took her first dip in the neighborhood pool this past weekend, and I'm elated to find that she loved it! We were concerned about the chilly water, but it didn't faze Abby. Whew! (Sadly, it took her mother a few minutes to get used to the icy temperature!)

Here she is in her floaty.

She loves being thrown in the air!
I didn't throw her in the air. I'm not that athletic. :)

"Daddy, I want to go over there." Matt perfects his balancing act.
I tell you what: the pool is much cheaper than driving to Target!! Looks like instead of cruising the aisles of the ol' Bullseye this summer, Abbster and I will be taking the wagon down to the pool!

1 comments:

The Johnstons said...

looks like so much fun...i'm jealous. i wish we had a neighborhood pool! abby is so cute in her swimsuit!