Abby: Ap-PEAR-ant hider of food!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Abby apparently grew tired of eating her pears for dinner tonight. And it now seems clear that she has almost mastered the "But-Mom-I-Ate-My-Vegetables-See-They're-Not-Left-On-My-Plate." While most kids would hide their fruits and veggies under mashed potatoes or in a piece of bread, Abby found the next best spot: below on her high chair. While she wasn't nearly as inconspicous as she will probably grow to be (after all, Practice Makes Perfect!), I will give her an A+ for "Effort" and "Ability To Lay The Blame On Others." After you watch the video, check out the picture below.



I took this picture after I removed the high chair tray. I call this "Exhibit A." You be the judge! Athough I'm pretty sure those eyes prove that she's 100% guilty! :)

1 comments:

The Venables said...

Too funny! Mabry just throws her dislikes directly onto the floor and then says, "no!no!" because she knows she isn't supposed to do that. Such dinner-time fun with little ones! Have fun in Mexico....I am super jealous!! Have a great weekend!