A Pic and A Clip

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I've been meaning to update, but things have been busy here lately. Mother's Day weekend was great. VERY SOON I will post about the events of last weekend. (My mom was honored with a surprise reception for her 25 years of teaching at Kilgore College, so I plan to do an entire post on that. Hopefully when things slow down!!)


In the meantime, all I have time for is a picture from the other evening of our almost 2-year-old. I can't believe she'll be two on Monday! And here are some short clips of what Abby's been up to lately. Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I believe that is my absolute FAVORITE picture you have ever taken of her! It is gorgeous. Should be blown up {huge} and framed.

The Venables said...

LOVE the head-bobbing! Too cute. What a beautiful, smart two year old!

Emily Tenner said...

AWESOME VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

What a smartie!
-Sharonda