Lots o' Pics. That's It.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Almost June, everyone. Not too much to report on our end. Abby did have her two-year checkup on Friday, and there is good news and bad news. The good news is she's perfectly healthy and is developmentally on track. Hooray! The bad news is she's projected to be 5'10" or 5'11" when she grows up. Tall and thin. Yikes. Matt, you may need to start cleaning your shotgun. Here were her stats:

Head: 18.9 inches, (90-95th percentile)
Weight: 26 lbs, 15 oz, so basically 27 lbs (50-75th percentile)
Height: 35.3 inches, (90-95th percentile)

We are currently hoping for a volleyball scholarship. A FULL scholarship, that is. :) I also hope she does not get her mother's athletic ability. I attempted T-ball when I was young and then softball in 6th grade. I rode the bench. A lot. Sigh.

Onto the pics. A huge Thank You to Cheryl for this absolutely adorable Ballerina Dress she gave Abby for her birthday. New, cute dress=photo session in the front yard with Mommy.
















BFF Ellie and her parents came over to celebrate Memorial Day. Sure wish I had felt better (I had the crud--anyone else been sick too??) We took the girls down to the neighborhood pool, but it was freezing! They didn't want to get in too much. Can't say I blame them. So, we filled up the baby pool in our backyard for them to play in. Instead of splishing and splashing, all they wanted to do was pour water on the grass and each other. Sigh.

Bathing Suit Beauty
Love this pic
Is this not the cutest??
Oh to be a kid again...

Just a cute pic of Abby

And one of Roo and me

Abby started Soccer Tots last week, and she really enjoyed it. She followed directions well for the most part and had a grand ol' time. I'll try to take some pics tomorrow from her session and post them soon. Until then, enjoy the gorgeous weather, everyone! :)

5 comments:

The Johnstons said...

Precious pictures, as always!! Of course she's going to be a tall gal, look at her Mommy and Daddy!

Emily Tenner said...

Okay - so I get it now! It really stinks when no one comments on your blog!! I don't care if people like me or not, but these new pics are so darn cute, I need some feedback!!! ;-) So, here's my comment for your wonderful and well-composed blog post: I love the pictures! Abby is the most gorgeous 2-year old in the whole wide world ~ Ellie of course is right there with her! Those pictures of the two of them really capture their little friendship perfectly!

Emily Tenner said...

p.s. I really do care if people like me...probably way too much...just in case you were wondering. :-)

Unknown said...

LOVE the last picture of you and Abby...definitely a keeper!

H said...

There's nothing wrong with 5' 11". Sounds perfectly normal to me.

Love ya,
Cuz Holly