More Abby Pics...Go Figure!

Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm still trying to figure out my new camera. It came with a DVD that will guide me how to really work the thing, so I'm planning on doing that one day this week while Sweet Pea naps. In the meantime, I just snap away and edit later. Enjoy!

The necklace Abby is holding is the one she swiped from my bathroom drawer. She is really into drawers and cabinets at the moment!

Turning on the water in the bathtub is SO much fun! This is a daily occurrence at our house! Oh, and did I mention that once she turns the water on, she just walks away. If I could only teach her to turn the knob back the other way...


Look at those eyes! She has the Tenner gene to thank for them, by the way. I had NOTHING to do with that! ha!

Hello? Anyone home? Millie? Winnie? You in there?!


Abby is questioning so much right now. This is her saying "Where'd they go?" except it sounds more like "Wheh go?" She turns her palms up and shrugs her shoulders. It cracks us up. I'm amazed at how observant children are at this age. I mean, just six months ago she couldn't even crawl!! With her inquisitive mind, I'm thinking Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist perhaps??

Dada's little helper. No more getting into cabinets, Roo! (She had a thing for both the Resolve bottle and the Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface bottle!) Both are godsends, by the way. Perhaps her love for all things clean means that she could be a domestic diva in the making! :)

I took this pic of Abby's BFF, Ellie, when she and Jordan came over the other day. Isn't she just the most adorable thing?!

I promise to post some pictures of me and Matt here, but, as was the case today, me in no makeup, a gray T-shirt, and gym shorts doesn't necessarily scream "Take my picture and post it for the world to see!" :) Happy week, everyone!

1 comments:

The Johnstons said...

oh my gosh, that first pic is sooo adorable! i love how her hair is flipping out...too cute!