Monday, July 21, 2008

I took this picture of Abby today. I really like this one. The smile is genuine, and she just looks like, well, Abby. :)


Here's Abby and BFF Ellie from the other day before heading down to the pool.

Seriously--How adorable is Ellie in this bikini?? I'm thinking Eric won't think it's too cute in about 15 years or so! :)

Spaghetti time! I took a cue from the grandparents and put an old T-shirt on Abby.

I love this picture of Ellie. She's just making a tad bit of a mess, right??

So it was time for a bath! This is one of those pictures they'll come across when they're going off to college and question why we ever took pictures of things like this.

Once in the PJs, it was time for more playing. Matt was on double duty with both girls.

Here's a pic of Jordan and me.

Abbster after a bath

1 comments:

The Johnstons said...

abby is just too cute, and your new camera is really great at capturing her personality and cuteness! :) what kind of camera did matt get you? i told jered i wanted a new camera for our anniversary coming up next month.