Belly Shot!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Here is proof that I'm actually pregnant. My Baby Bump seemed to get progressively bigger over the past week, and for the first time, I feel like I actually look pregnant.

Here's me at 5 weeks:
And here's me today, at 17 weeks. Am I starting to look pregnant? I must admit, though, that my belly has been known in the past to swell to this size after a particularly good meal at On The Border. :) Only this time, it's full of amniotic fluid and not chips and salsa.

Thank goodness for finally feeling good and actually starting to look pregnant. When I was pregnant with Abby, it amazed me at how nice strangers were to me. Doors were held open, people smiled, etc. I, however, also walked into a lot of doors and seemed to get more forgetful as the weeks continued on. Hmmm. The highs and lows of expecting! :)

One thing that I absolutely love is that Abby is obsessed with my growing belly. She'll look at it and proclaim excitedly, "Your tummy!!!!! It's getting bigger!!!!" And she likes to lift up my shirt and "pet" the baby or kiss my belly. My heart swells with joy. Except when she tries to lift up my shirt in front of people. Not so cool. We're still working on concepts like "appropriate" and "privacy" at our house. :)

Only 10 more days until we find out the sex! We can't wait!!! I'm off to snack. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You look too cute! We patronize the On The Border in your town quite frequently, so I know what you mean about the chips and salsa belly. :) Can't wait to see what gender Baby Tanner is!