A Bridge, A Ballerina, and A Bounce House :)

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I've declared 2009 "The Year of the Back." Why, you ask? Because Abby always seems to be running away from me, instead of toward me; therefore, her back seems to be her most photographed body part! Oh well. At least it makes for some good photographs.

My friend Mica triggered an idea yesterday morning. She suggested I take pictures on the bridge in our neighborhood. She also mentioned that their neighbor photographed Ava in her tutu this weekend. So, I put the two together, and voila! Bridge Ballerina pictures!



























In other news, not only did Abby's BFF Ellie come over on Sunday night, but Ellie's future birthday present tagged along as well: a new bounce house!! Like the good parents they are, Ellie's Mom and Dad wanted to make sure the bounce house would work as it should for Ellie's 2nd Bounce House Fun Birthday Party that's quickly approaching. So, the girls became guinea pigs, and they couldn't have had a better time on that thing. Matt and I decided that Abby now needs one. Are we suckers or what??

Bouncing gals
This is too fun!
Ellie cracks me up. I gave her this sticker, and she immediately stuck it on her nose. According to her mom, this is where she always puts stickers given to her! ha!
The almost-birthday-girl
Just a sweet pic of Roo

1 comments:

The Johnstons said...

Those bridge pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!