Random Pics from December

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm going back to last year for these pics, but I've been meaning to post some of Abby's goings on in December. Here's a taste of how she spent her days before ringing in the New Year:

She loves to color...but after about 10 minutes, she gets bored. Can you tell that she likes coloring faces and shoes best??

Dora looks a little Satanistic here, don't you agree?
Before Christmas, she helped me "bake" and decorate cookies. (My idea of baking is slice-and-bake cookies. :) ) Here is our finished product. Abby was in charge of decorating with sprinkles. :)
The Sprinkle Queen
I asked Abby to get me "a little bit of toilet" paper. This is what she interpreted as "a little bit."
Also in December, Abby got to see Santa's distant cousin. With an orange beard, I decided he looked more like a relative than the real thing.
She also got to see Santa's reindeer which she imformed us were very stinky!
Then she got to ride a duck. It's not every day that this can occur.
She also got to wear her shirt she made at school. The antlers are her handprints, the face her footprint, and all the lights are the other kids' fingerprints. What a cute idea, I thought. Here she is practining her future as a T-shirt model.
In December, Abby enjoyed spending time with her two favorite girls, Millie and Winnie. Here she is with her "pillow."
And lastly, Abby garnered a true obsession with our Nativity scene over the holidays. Baby Jesus went on car trips with us to the mall, joined her at the table while she ate breakfast one morning, and other unusual goings on. In fact, I uttered the following sentence (honestly):
"Abby, do not put Baby Jesus in the syrup!"
While she preffered to play with Jesus, his parents were not left out. Apparently Joseph was fond of flying, as one morning I found him like this:

Ah Roo, you give me so much to blog about! Thank you for always keeping us entertained!! :)

1 comments:

The Johnstons said...

LOVE these! Gosh, how boring was life before kids?!?