Just Some Pics

Monday, June 23, 2008

Abby's favorite Auntie Em came over to play on Friday, and they had the best time together! Yea for aunts!

Abby got to play with her BFF Ellie on Friday night. They took turns riding the seal. I just love this picture.
Abby loves her new baby doll stroller from The Ketchands. Thanks, Kendall and Emily! :)
This afternoon Abby decided to put the most coveted posession in her new stroller: the remote control. Abby has her own pseudo-remote, but she somehow found the real one and decided to take it for a spin around the house. How hilarious is that?
She loves that darn seal. She'll even ride it backwards.
That Popsicle sure looks yummy!

Abby with her daddy before his softball game. I knew when he called me well before his game should have been over that it was bad news. 15-0. Ouch.
Our little Sweet Pea
I have a new video of Abby walking, but I'm pretty darn tired, so I'll do that soon, hopefully!

0 comments: